I’m thrilled to announce that I’m the blogger of the week on the #SoMe2 Social Media Tuesday Link Party!
If you blog and want to grow your social media following, or perhaps just network with other bloggers, this link party is a must-join! For you non-bloggers, it’s also a fun way to find new blogs to follow.
want you to get a lot of interaction on your social media, so please be
sure you’re linking up correctly!
inspiration, and occasional peeks into her life with Mayhem the pug dog.
When she’s not blogging she spends her time enjoying coffee dates with
her husband, filling her Edwardian-era home with antiques, dancing the
Lindy Hop, and eating entirely too much broccoli. You can read about her adventures, kitchen-related and otherwise, at Mayhem in the Kitchen!
chance to win a spot as our featured blogger. We will feature your blog,
and links to your social media. Your links will be inserted into the
Rafflecopter for that week – gaining you more followers.
The rules are simple!
- Please follow your hostesses and featured blogger (first 5 links).
- Please add the #SoMe2 button (found at the bottom of the post) to your sidebar or link page.
- Tweet about the party! More partiers = More followers! All you have to do is click the “tweet” button! Tweet
- Use our hashtag #SoMe2 when tagging or posting so we can find each other!
If you need help adding your Facebook post to the party,
this infographic explains how to do it with step-by-step photos. Just
click the photo to enlarge it!
2) Link up 1 recent Facebook Post. NOT your Facebook page or a post directly from your blog.
name on the individual post, click on “copy link location” from the drop-down menu, click on the blue “add your link” button, and paste that URL into link
3) Like and comment on at least the 2 links in front of yours. This way everyone will get Facebook Love! One of hostesses will make sure the last two links get comments.
Thanks for joining our SOcial MEdia link party!
See you next week – same time, same place!
<a href=”http://www.enjoytheviewblog.com/search/label/some2″ rel=”nofollow”><img src=”http://i60.tinypic.com/3146rk7.jpg” alt=”SoMe2″ width=”250″ height=”250″ />
Leave a Reply